Fly rods should be described by the feelings they evoke. Fast action. Low swing weight. Crisp recovery. Tight tracking. Attractive finish. Yeah, the Icon's got all of those. But it also has soul. It will put that silly grin on your face when you cast it. It's pure enjoyment wrapped in high modulus carbon, gripped with premium cork, and finished with the finest components. From close casts in tight quarters to long reaches for distant fish, freshwater to the salt, the Icon rises to the challenge. From high-sticking to swinging, mending to double-hauling, stripping in a small one or bent to the cork turning a monster, the Icon is a purpose-built precision tool. But that doesn't mean it can't be fun.
- Fast Action Aerospace-grade Carbon Blank
- Blank Color: Deep Brown - Wrap Color: Dark Mahogany
- Lemke Brushed Aluminum Up-locking Reel Seat (Maple Burl Insert on 3-6 wt. 6wt Fighting Butt Model not included)
- Polished Stainless Steel Stripping Guide with Halide Insert
- Stainless Steel Snake-style Guides
- Premium, Hand-turned Portuguese Cork Handle
- Hand Crafted in the U.S.A. with the finest components sourced around the world.
- Lifetime Warranty
- 30-DAY ROD TEST DRIVE
|Length||Size (Line Wt.)||Sections||Weight (Oz.)||Fighting Butt||Cork Grip||Price|
With all of our rods; if you receive the rod, and it's not for you, you can return the unused (plastic still on cork) for a full refund or exchange.
This is the weight of the complete, finished rod. Our weights may appear to be heavier than other manufacturers, but this is because we have chosen to give the weight of the rod as it arrives to you. This is not how many other brands classify their weights.